Map to Offices
From the M6
- Leave the M6 at Junction 9, and join the A461 towards Wednesbury/Dudley.
- Continue on the A461 into Wednesbury, at the roundabout take the first exit onto Dudley Road (A461).
- At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the A41 96 Holyhead Road.
- Continue ahead at the next roundabout and take the second exit at the next roundabout onto Potters Lane.
- We are situated on the left hand side.
From the M5
- Leave the M5 at junction 1, take A41 towards Wolverhampton.
- Continue on A41 for approx. 4 miles.
- Follow as 'From the M6' above.
- Wolverhampton Station is a 17 minute taxi journey to Potters Lane in Wednesbury, Birmingham New Street is 24 minutes by taxi.
- For further information on train times and fares, please telephone the National Rail Enquires Line on 08457 48 49 50.
- Wednesbury Great Western Street is a short walk from our premises.
- Trams run from Birmingham Snow Hill and Wolverhampton stations.
- The metro takes 15 minutes to get from Wolverhampton to Wednesbury Great Western Street.